Tractor Trailer Accidents
Tractor Trailer Accident Attorneys
Every day we share the road with tractor-trailers either driving down traffic jammed highways or making tight turns. Accidents can happen due to a number of circumstances with tractor-trailers including road conditions due to weather, drivers having driven long hours, faulty equipment.
You may be entitled to monetary damages if you have been injured in a car crash through the negligence or recklessness of another person. Damages may include reimbursement or compensation for medical costs, lost wages, funeral expenses and more.
What To Do After A Tractor Trailer Accident
- Contact Hickman Law office immediately
- Do not repair or dispose of your damaged car before talking with a Hickman Law Office attorney
- Important data in the truck must be obtained and preserved
- Your car may be needed for evidence so it is important that the evidence is preserved.
- Keep all owners’ manuals, maintenance records, and repair records for your car, as well as all warranty documents regardless of whether or not your vehicle is a total loss.
- If anyone at the scene after the accident identifies himself to you as an eyewitness, ask for someone to write down identifying information and the contact details for that witness.
Why Choose Hickman Law Office
Accidents involving tractor-trailers should be held by experienced attorneys that know what is at stake and how to protect you from tractor-trailer commercial companies. With over 25 years of experience, our expert attorneys are here for you. Call us at Hickman Law Office today for your tractor-trailer cases in VA, MD, and DC.