Car and Motorcycle Accidents
An accident through no fault of your own can result in injuries and stress. Dealing with doctors, repair shops, car rental companies, police, and insurance companies is overwhelming, especially when someone is seriously injured. Many injured people choose to hire a personal injury attorney whose job it is to handle the details and paperwork so that you can focus on recovery.
You are entitled to all damages related to the accident. This may include compensation for medical bills, lost wages, property damage for your car and pain & suffering. Things to consider: who was at fault, was the other driver negligent or was his conduct egregious, and were you injured? You can have confidence that Hickman Law Office will commit the time, effort and resources to every client. We are happy to discuss your legal matter during a free consultation. If you are injured and cannot come to our office, we will send an attorney to meet with you at your home or in the hospital.
In the event that you are involved in an accident, follow these steps immediately:
- Remain at the crash scene;
- Check on the condition of all people involved in the crash;
- Call the police;
- Exchange information with other drivers;
- Get contact information from witnesses;
- Inform your insurance company;
- Get appropriate medical treatment, and track the details;
- Take photos of vehicle damage and injuries;
- Contact Hickman Law Office to discuss your options involving your case.
You can have confidence knowing that Hickman Law Office will commit the time, effort, and resources to you and every client. We are happy to discuss your legal matter with a free consultation. If you are injured and cannot come to our office, we will send an attorney to meet with you at your convenience.